What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As a Senior Frontend Developer, integrated in the Cloud team, your mission will be to develop new functionalities, improve and maintain the existing ones to achieve the objectives of the product area, ensuring the stability and growth of the UVE Platform.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Frontend Developer
- Expert in Angular, Typescript, CSS (LESS)
- High knowledge in Redux, NGRX, RxJs, Angular material
- Ability to understand and participate in UX/UI design understanding the needs of business users
- Experience in C# and SQL
- Experience consuming REST APIs (knowledge of REST API development is also an asset)
- Experience in CI/CD (knowledge of Bitbucket pipelines is an asset)
- Experience developing based on SOLID principles
- Experience in GIT
- Experience in Jira
- Experience developing with agile methodologies.
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.