What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
You will support the Operations team in the development, implementation and customisation of UVE Solutions.
- Advise and execute the implementation and customisation of projects.
- Define and take project requirements with the internal and external customer for subsequent assessment and implementation.
- Develop programmes for downloading and reading data.
- Optimise data integration processes.
- Develop communications with API’s, Web Service and Webhook.
- Create custom reports in the analytical module (BI). Currently Qlik Sense technology.
- Programming technologies/languages (SQL, C#, AngJS, Qlik, Python).
- Proposal of improvements for the department and company.
- Minimum previous experience of 1 year in a technological development or consultancy or software implementation position, preferably.
- Engineering studies. Alternatively, higher studies with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and experience in database management and/or SQL.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: SQL, C#, Angular, Qlik, Python.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Customer oriented.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development skills.
- Communication skills.
- Autonomy, proactive attitude, initiative and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Office package.
- Good level of English
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.