What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As part of the Operations team, you will support the Project Manager throughout the project cycle to ensure the successful implementation of UVE solutions, helping our clients to improve their strategy to sell more and better.
- Work with the Project Manager in the analysis of customer needs to define functional solutions and project requirements.
- Provide support throughout the implementation cycle of assigned projects.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with the client at all levels to ensure client satisfaction with the project.
- At least 1 year of experience in a technology consulting or software implementation position preferably.
- Engineering studies. Alternatively, higher studies with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and experience in database and/or SQL management highly valued.
- Knowledge in the FMCG sector is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Customer oriented.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development skills.
- Communication skills.
- Autonomy, proactive attitude, initiative and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficient in Office package.
- Advanced market language (German, French or Dutch). Spanish and English highly desirable.
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.