Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to help them boost their sales? Do you want to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic, and growing team? If so, we are looking for you!
Your role in the team
As part of the Projects & Consulting team, you will support the Project Manager throughout the assigned project cycle to ensure the successful implementation of UVE Solutions, helping our clients to improve their strategy to sell more and better.
- Work together with the Project Manager in the analysis of the client’s needs to define the functional solutions and requirements of the project.
- Provide support throughout the implementation cycle of assigned projects.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with the client at all levels to ensure client satisfaction with the project.
- Minimum previous experience of 1 year in a technology consulting or software implementation position preferably.
- Engineering studies. Alternatively, higher education with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and very valuable experience in database management and / or SQL.
- Knowledge in the Consumer Packaged Goods sector is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Customer orientation.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development know-how
- Communication skills.
- Autonomy, proactive attitude, initiative, and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficient in Office package.
- English advanced level. Other languages may be valued depending on the market.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a first level team in software and data solutions, young, dynamic and in full expansion.
- The opportunity to work on international projects with some of the most important companies in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
- Training and career plans.
- Flexible hours and option of remote working days.
- Offices in Manresa and Sant Cugat.
- Flexible remuneration plan.