What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
You will lead the Project Support team defining the strategy to ensure the proper functioning of UVE’s services, their efficiency and proposing global improvements aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Define the strategy of the area to ensure the coverage of the service at international level, including the quality, productivity, efficiency, scope and deadlines of the service, taking into account the needs of the client.
- Define the area’s annual monitoring objectives and transfer them to the team.
- Manage internal and external client expectations (scope, deadlines, quality, etc.).
- Collaborate with the rest of the teams in processes and/or cross-company projects.
- Manage the team at a global level to help in its development within UVE (selection processes, onboarding, tasks distribution and workloads, training, feedback, etc.).
- Promote and drive continuous improvement/innovation actions in the service and transfer this mindset to the team.
- Report the progress and results of the area to management.
- Manage the budget and resources of the area.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a maintenance service or similar area at national and international level.
- Experience in team management and development.
- Studies in the field of engineering, preferably related to technology.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, databases and reporting tools.
- Advanced level of English. Other languages (French, Italian…) highly valued.
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge in the FMCG sector is a plus.
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.