What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As Senior Frontend APPS Developer, your mission will be to participate in the design of new frontend architectures, develop new functionalities, improve and maintain the existing ones to achieve the objectives of the product area, ensuring the stability and growth of the UVE Platform.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a developer with IONIC and Angular frameworks.
- Knowledge of SOLID, TDD, DDD
- Experience in creating automatic tests: unit, integration and E2E.
- Desirable experience in architectures based on microservices.
- Desirable experience in DevOps and knowledge of some tools.
- Desirable experience working with agile methodologies, preferably Scrum.
- Experience in Redux is desirable
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.