Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to boost their sales? Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic and growing team? If so, we are looking for you!
About UVE Solutions
With more than 10 years of specialisation in the FMCG sector, we are the technological partner of leading companies in the food and beverage sector, managing projects in more than 20 countries.
We guide our clients’ commercial strategy by providing them with the technologies and data intelligence to drive sales and improve performance in fragmented markets.
Do you want to know more? Visit our website: https://www.uvesolutions.com/en/
Your role in the team:
As part of the Quality & Support team, you will work on customer service, quality and continuous improvement of the OnGoing processes of the UVE platform, ensuring its stability and growth.
- Assist customers, internal and external, with quality and personalised attention via e-mail, calls and/or other means of communication as required (N1).
- Ensure the correct functioning of the services offered by our platform.
- Proactive detection of incidents and promoting their resolution.
- Manage and resolve integration and/or data quality incidents.
- Support in the identification, analysis and planning of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Creation and/or updating of process and/or functional documentation.
- 2 years or more experience in a technology consulting or implementation role.
- Studies in the field of IT (training and/or engineering).
- Analytical skills and knowledge of database management and/or SQL (SQL Server).
- Working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development skills.
- Advanced level of English. Other languages (French, Italian…) are highly desirable.
- Availability to perform 1-2 shifts per month on Sundays/holidays is an asset.
- Knowledge in the FMCG sector is a plus.
- Proficiency in the Office package.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proactive attitude, autonomy, initiative and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility.
- Customer, quality and results orientation.
- Analytical thinking, with good communication and active listening skills.
- Continuous improvement/innovation.
What do we offer you?
- To be part of a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding first class team in software solutions and business intelligence.
- The opportunity to work on international projects with some of the most important companies in the food and beverage sector.
- Training and career plans.
- Flexible working hours and option of remote working days.
- Offices in Manresa and Sant Cugat.
- Flexible remuneration.