Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to boost their sales? Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic and growing team? If so, we are looking for you!
Your role in the team
As part of the Quality & Support team, your mission will be to ensure the proper functioning of UVE services, resolving requests efficiently, with the aim of providing quality data to our customers.
- Review of the operation of the servers.
- Resolve integration and data quality requests and issues.
- Analyze project requests and incidents in order to propose new processes for continuous improvement.
- Manage the periodic follow-up with clients of shipments and integration of data files.
- Create functional documentation.
- Previous experience in consulting or support services in the field of software is valuable.
- Studies in the IT field. Alternatively, higher education with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and experience in database management and/or SQL.
- Other programming knowledge is valued.
- Valuable availability to perform 1-2 shifts per month on Sundays/holidays.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Customer focus and orientation.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development know-how
- Communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, autonomy, initiative and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficient in Office package.
- Good level of English and/or other languages is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a first level team in software solutions and big data, young, dynamic and in full expansion.
- The opportunity to work on international projects with some of the most important companies in the food and beverage industry.
- Training and career plans.
- Flexible hours and option of remote working days.
- Offices in Manresa and Sant Cugat.
- Flexible remuneration plan.