Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to help them boost their sales? Do you want to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic and growing team? If so, we are looking for you!
Your role in the team
You will support the Projects & Consulting team in the development, implementation and customisation of UVE Solutions.
- Advise and execute the implementation and customisation of projects.
- Define and take the requirements of the projects with the internal and external customer for their subsequent assessment and implementation.
- Develop programmes for downloading and reading data.
- Optimise data integration processes.
- Develop communications with API’s, Web Service and Webhook.
- Create custom reports in the analytical module (BI). Currently Qlik Sense technology.
- Programming technologies/languages (SQL, C#, AngJS, Qlik, Python).
- Proposal of improvements for the department and company.
- Minimum previous experience of 1 year in a technological development or consultancy or software implementation position, preferably.
- Engineering studies. Alternatively, higher studies with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and experience in database and/or SQL management.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: SQL, C#, Angular, Qlik, Python.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Customer oriented.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development skills.
- Communication skills.
- Autonomy, proactive attitude, initiative and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Office package.
- Good level of English
¿What do we offer you?
- To be part of a top level team in software and data solutions, young, dynamic and in full expansion.
- The opportunity to work on international projects with some of the most important companies in the food and beverage sector.
- Offices in Manresa and Sant Cugat.
- Flexible working hours
- Our hybrid work model is personalised, with around 50% of the time spent teleworking and 50% in the office. We are committed to work-life balance and moments of work concentration at home, but we also believe that it is key to be able to work together in the office (and we love it!). Depending on the position and personal needs, we will adjust the teleworking model.
- Training and career plans.
- Flexible remuneration plan.