Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to boost their sales? Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic and growing team? If so, we are looking for you!
Your role in the team
Lead the Data & AI area, managing the team and resources to achieve data creation and increase the value of data through AI algorithms and other technologies, ensuring integration and maintainability in the UVE Platform.
- Develop and evolve the proprietary data construction and quality platform.
- Apply AI technologies (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks) to develop algorithms that increase the value of data.
- Define the processes and technical approach of each project and supervise the execution of each action within the established timings.
- Work with other departments to get the most value out of Data Science initiatives.
- Collaborate with business development teams to provide value propositions to our clients in the area of Data Science.
- Define and lead the department’s roadmap.
- Manage and oversee the development of the team.
- Keep updated on developments in the field of Data Science and communicate to the organization to propose developments and improvements that can add value to the company.
- Minimum previous experience of 5 years as Data Manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing teams.
- Higher studies in mathematics, statistics, computer engineering and/or similar with specialization in the area of Data.
- Advanced level in Python, R and SQL. Valuable knowledge in other technologies (C#, JAVA, AngJS, Qlik, etc.).
- Experience in the development of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in Office package.
- Advanced level of English.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a first level team in software solutions and big data, young, dynamic and in full expansion.
- The opportunity to work on international projects with some of the most important companies in the food and beverage industry.
- Training and career plans.
- Flexible hours and option of remote working days.
- Offices in Manresa and Sant Cugat.
- Flexible remuneration plan.