What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As APPS Team Lead, your mission will be to lead the mobility product team of UVE, achieving the objectives of the area, ensuring the stability and growth of the UVE Platform and the team.
- Define the technical product roadmap together with the CTO.
- Lead and implement new developments.
- Participate in the entire product lifecycle, focusing on development and debugging.
- Apply best software practices to build readable, maintainable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Optimize the platform for maximum speed and scalability.
- Mentor, support, and develop the team.
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with team members to understand their concerns and help them improve.
- Manage deliverables and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience in managing teams of more than 3 people.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a developer with IONIC and Angular frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and SQL languages.
- Knowledge of SOLID, TDD, DDD.
- Experience in creating automated tests: unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests.
- Desirable experience in microservices-based architectures.
- Desirable experience in DevOps and knowledge of some tools.
- Desirable experience working with agile methodologies, preferably Scrum.
- Valuable experience in Redux.
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.