What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges that make us dizzy. We assure you that the journey will be incredible and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Programme: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance and training.
- And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As part of the accounting and administration department, you will be responsible for managing all the tasks required to track and keep up to date the financial activity of the company and to give global support to the different teams in all the activities related to the area.
- Perform the end to end of the invoicing process of our sales (prepare the invoice, validate it with the team, send it to the customer, etc.).
- Follow up customer’s payments and manage incidents, complaints, or necessary changes.
- Manage the invoicing of interface services.
- Perform customer billing reports
- Perform daily accounting entries
- Control the company’s expenses, manage the necessary tasks with the banking entities and report our activity when it’s necessary.
- Manage employee expenses claims and report the information to our management agency
- Manage employee’s business travels
- Manage and follow up on tax settlements with our management agency
- Perform the monthly and annual INE survey
- Purchase and keep tracking of office supplies
- Reception and telephone answering
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related studies in accounting, finance, and administration.
- Advanced English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions
- It is valued knowledge of accounting software (mainly Contaplus and Facturaplus)
- Customer orientation, attention to detail and quality, efficiency & confidentiality
If you meet the requirements… We are waiting for you!
At UVE we believe in equal opportunities regardless of age, race, gender identity or religion. We believe in an inclusive work environment and respect above all else.